Wednesday 22 January 2014

My Everyday Makeup Routine!

Hey guys, so sorry I haven't posted in a while but I'm been very busying ( believe me, it's been playing on my mind that I haven't posted for a while!) But now I have the blogger app so hopefully it will be at least every week! So, onto the post.

Firstly I put the Collection Lasting perfection concealer in shade 1 under my eyes, around my nose, on any spots and just any areas with general redness. I blend that in with either my middle finger or an eyeshadow brush from Superdrug.



I then take my Rimmel Match Perfectoon concealer in shade 030 Classic Beige under where I've put my Collection concealer under my eyes and blend. I do this as I feel the 1st concealer is hard to blend and doesn't really match my skin colour.



Next, I curl my eyelashes and apply the Maybelling The Falsies flared on my lashes. The trick with this mascara is less is more, too much and it goes clumpy but if you know when to stop I really do love it.



Just to finish off I set it with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder in shade 005 however, I think this shade is to dark for me so I would recommend just going for transparent.



So as you can see - well read - it's a very simple makeup that takes about 20 minutes tops. Oh, and watch this space for more in depth reviews of these individual products.

Hope your having a great start to the weekend,

Love Vic x 




No comments:

Post a Comment