Thursday 2 January 2014

2014 New Years Resolution!

I hope you had a fabulous Christmas and celebrated New Year with a bang as I did! And by that, I mean going over my parents friends for a roast dinner, watching Mamma Mia, and then coming back home for Gary Barlow's Big Ben Bash (crazy, I know!)

Although I find them difficult to keep, I love making New Years resolutions and 2014 is no different, so I though perhaps by putting them out to the world on here I might keep them better! Finger crossed anyway.

1. Learn Italian
The past year or so I have read so many books and seen so many films set in Italy that I have quite fell in love with the country - so much that I have decided to live there when I'm older! And with my DuoLingo app I figured, why not give it a shot! 

2. Diet
Although I do think I'm to young to diet. I don't think there's anything wrong with tweaking what you eat (as long as it's healthy) a bit!  I am going to try and get at least one portion of:
Oats
Green Tea
Sugar free Cranberry Juice
Brown Rice
Quinoa
Whole-meal Couscous
Lentils and 
Beans a week.

I'm hoping this will make up for my over eating of chocolate throughout the Christmas season. Well, and a fair way into January as well if I'm being honest!

Good luck to everyone's New Years resolutions if you have made one and I hope every single person reading this has a great 2014!

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment