Friday 10 January 2014

Burts Bees 'Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter' Review'!

I love lip balms. I mean I LOVE lip balms. So much in fact, that when I came home a couple of weekends ago my sister even complained about the collection we seem to be building! However, I quickly reassured her that this one would be completely worth the £4 I spent, and oh how right I was.

I had seen the Burts Bees brand floating around on the internet for a bit so was delighted when I found them in Jarrolds. I’m pretty sure the staff there thought I was slightly mental for standing at the tiny shelf for15 minutes to decide from about 6 options. On the Jarrolds website it says they have Lip Shimmers (£6), Tinted Lip Balms (£6), Replenishing Pomegranate Lip Balm,  Beeswax Lip Balm Tube, Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm, Honey Lip Balm Tube and the one I chose, the Honey Lip Balm tube - although I don't think they had all of the out when I was there. The last 5 all cost £4.

The balm smells delicious, a lovely mango smell but not that to sickly sweet or overpowering if you see what I mean! It’s slightly oily, but just the right formula so it still feels smooth.  I don’t have particularly chapped lips but they do get quite dry during Winter. After regularly putting this on throughout the day I could already notice the difference!

I was disappointed when I found at that they actually retailed for £3.69 on the Burts Bees website so I’m confident that you could find it at I cheaper price somewhere else if £4 is a little steep for a small lip balm. Especially as the packaging was anything particularly gorgeous, a simple yellow tube with ALOT of writing on and BURTS BEES clearly on it in red.

Image from Google


Overall I love love love this lip balm and have been wearing it every day since I bought it! If you can find it, I would definitely grab it while you can!


Vic x 

No comments:

Post a Comment