Sunday 24 August 2014

Update - New Blog?!

Hello all!
I have some big news today  - I'm starting a new blog! But no that doesn't mean this one is ending. 

I have decided it would make things easier (hopefully), for everyone if this blog is just for all things food related and my new blog, VictoriaHornagold, is more of a fashion/lifestyle blog.

I've renamed this GoldGastronomy, and there will be more of a family orientated feel to it. If I'm lucky then maybe even my family will help me out a bit and write a post or two, especially since alot the time they are the people eating the end product.

There will be a lot of changes with the layout etc so please bare with ('ello Miranda), and some posts from here will be deleted and posted on my other blog.

I hope you enjoy this new change and sorry for any confusion it's caused,

Love Vic x

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment